12 Jan Slavic Evening
After the truly silent music of Ukrainian composer Valentin Silvestrov, we travel to the vast plains of eastern Poland in a symphonic poem by Polish composer Zygmunt Noskowski.
- Valentin Silvestrov – Silent Music for Strings
- Zygmunt Noskowski – Step, symphonic poem Op. 66
- Ludwig van Beethoven – Symphony No. 5 in C minor, Op. 67 “Fate”
- Yaroslav Shemet – conductor
- Sinfonia Varsovia
- Hosted and opening speech given by Jaromír Javůrek.
- 700 Kč / 600 / 500 CZK
- 50 CZK (children under 15)
- student/senior discount 30%
- people with disabilities 50% discount
Tickets purchased for the previously announced concert of the P. I. Tchaikovsky Symphony Orchestra are automatically valid for the Slavonic Evening with the new programme. If you wish to return tickets purchased before the change of performers for the Slavonic Evening, please contact the festival production at email@example.com.