23 Nov Slavic Evening
The great return of Vladimir Fedoseyev, the legend among conductors, who began his international career 39 years ago in Ostrava. Together with his world-renowned Tchaikovsky Symphony Orchestra, he will show the best of his mastery.
- Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky – The Queen of Spades, prelude
- Leoš Janáček – Taras Bulba, rhapsody for orchestra
- Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky – Symphony No.5 in E minor op. 64
- Vladimir Fedoseyev – conductor
- The Tchaikovsky Symphony Orchestra, Moscow
- Hosted and opening speech given by Jaromír Javůrek.
- 700 Kč / 600 / 500 CZK
- 50 CZK (children under 15)
- student/senior discount 30%
- people with disabilities 50% discount