27 Jan Paris, Here we Come!
Let us experience the amazing atmosphere of inspiring Paris, as our Bohuslav Martinů knew it among other things in the period between the wars.
- Claude Debussy – Children’s Corner (arr. André Caplet)
- Hector Berlioz – Les nuits d‘été
- Bohuslav Martinů – Sinfonietta La Jolla for Piano and Chamber Orchestra, H 328
6.30 pm/ And do you know what music is? An introduction to music for children – Lukáš Hurník, the moderator of the evening, invites all children who are planning to go to the concert to come to the atrium of the House of Arts. He will talk about the authors and their compositions, and introduce children to the world of beautiful music.
- Arnheiður Eiríksdóttir – soprano
- Karel Košárek – piano
- Marek Prášil – conductor
- South Czech Philharmonic Orchestra
- Lukáš Hurník – opening speech
- 400 CZK
- 50 CZK /children under 15/
Recommended clothes – Formal dress