16 Feb Operetta
Antonín Dvořák’s dearest pupil did not have an easy and simple life. We return to his great compositions irregularly at the Festival, and now we will present the author’s most famous and most popular work.
- Oskar Nedbal – Polish blood
- Opera Ensemble of the National Theatre Brno
- Ondrej Olos – conductor
- Tomáš Pilař – director
- 400 CZK / 300 CZK (full/senior, student)
- 50 CZK (children under 15)
- 800 CZK (two adults and two children under 15)
- 80 CZK
An alternative venue for wet weather: Jiří Myron Theatre
Transport from Ostrava to Hukvaldy and back. The departure of the bus is at 6.30 pm from the parking lot in front of Ostrava City Cultural Centre. Return to Ostrava City Cultural Centre after the concert.
In case of wet weather, bus transport will be cancelled, and the tickets are to be returned at the place of purchase.
Recommended dress code casual, family concert