16 Feb Folklore Evening
There are many legends and rumours circulating about the bandit Ondráš from Janovice whose tradition goes back a long way. It was the symbolism of the bandit’s journey that inspired the show, which consists of dance, singing and musical numbers that connect several ethnographic regions of Bohemia, Moravia and Silesia. Family weekend with the ČEZ Foundation.
- Military artistic ensemble Ondráš
- Lukáš Bednařík – artistic director
- Štěpán Blinka – director of the Orchestra of Folk Instruments and Girls’ Choir
- Jan Kysučan – leader of a dance group
- 300 CZK / 200 CZK (full/senior, student)
- 50 CZK (children under 15)
- 600 CZK (two adults and two children under 15)
- 80 CZK
Alternative venue for wet weather: a social-event hall in the Ostrava City Cultural Centre
Transport from Ostrava to Hukvaldy and back. The departure of the bus is at 17:30 from the parking lot in front of Ostrava City Cultural Centre. Return to Ostrava City Cultural Centre after the concert.
In case of wet weather, the bus transport will be cancelled, and the tickets are to be returned at the place of purchase.
Recommended dress code casual, family concert