16 Feb Early Evening Jazz with František Uhlíř
Attention – due to wet weather the concert takes place at Landek Park.
A legendary Czech jazzman with his star band and his original program Story of My Life – Music for Septet.
A legendary Czech jazzman with his star band and his original program.
- František Uhlíř – Story of My Life – Music for Septet
- František Tomšíček – trumpet
- Přemek Tomšíček – trombone
- Andy Schofield – alto saxophone
- Suzanne Higgins – tenor saxophone
- Standa Macha – piano
- Marek Urbánek – percussion
- František Uhlíř – double bass
- 300 CZK / 250 CZK (full/senior, student)
- 50 CZK (children under 15)
Recommended dress code casual