12 Jan Dance Party in the Deer Park
The original selection of the Moravian-Silesian National Theatre ballet’s repertoire will begin with a duel between Viscount de Valmont and Knight Danceny and the final scene from the production of Dangerous Liaisons. This will be followed by the symbol of the classical ballet art, Swan Lake. The scene from the 2nd meeting is staged especially for the Janáček’s Festival and the environment of the Hukvaldy Amphitheater. The dramatic story of Carmen comes to life thanks to the music by R. Ščedrin, and the magnificent Hukvaldy dance feast ends with the unique musical humor of Gioacchino Rossini’s final scene from the production of Rossini Cards.
- Arturs Maskats – Dangerous Liaisons
- Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky – Swan Lake
- Gustav Mahler – Memories of Mahler
- Rodion Shchedrin – Carmen
- Gioacchino Rossini – Rossini Cards
- Soloists and ballet ensemble of the Moravian-Silesian National Theatre
- 200 CZK
- 50 CZK /children under 15/
Bus fee – 80 CZK
Alternative venue for wet weather: Primary School of Leoš Janáček in Hukvaldy
The bus transport from Ostrava to Hukvaldy and back will be provided. The departure of the bus is at 3.30 pm from the parking lot in front of Ostrava City Cultural Centre. The return to Ostrava City Cultural Centre will be after the ballet performance.
Recommended clothes – Casual