16 Feb Choral Concert
If Ondráš, then Ondrášek! Time will tell whether these young singers will turn out to be singers or bandits following in the footsteps of the legendary Silesian rebel. In any case, today they represent the Czech top in children’s choir singing.
- Songs and melodies of Janáček’s native region.
- Ondrášek – Primary Art School children’s choir from Nový Jičín
- Alena Jestřebská – oboe
- Tomáš Vrána – piano
- Josef Zajíček – choirmaster and artistic director
- 200 CZK / 150 CZK (full/senior, student)
- 50 CZK (children under 15)
- 400 CZK (two adults and two children under 15)
- 80 CZK
Alternative venue for wet weather: a hall in Leoš Janáček Primary School in Hukvaldy-Sklenov
Transport from Ostrava to Hukvaldy and back. The departure of the bus is at 1.30 pm from the parking lot in front of Ostrava City Cultural Centre. Return to Ostrava City Cultural Centre after the concert.
In case of wet weather, the bus transport will be cancelled, and the tickets are to be returned at the place of purchase.
Recommended dress code casual, family concert