12 Jan Between Smetana and Liszt
The recipient of the prestigious Géza Andy Piano International Competition in Zurich 2021 will return to his native region.
- Bedřich Smetana – Memories of Bohemia in Polka Form, Op. 12; Furiant from Czech Dances, Op. 21; Concert Etude, Op. 17, On the Seashore
- Leoš Janáček – In the Mists
- Adam Skoumal – Juggler
- Ferenc Liszt – Sonata in B Minor, S. 178
- Marek Kozák – piano
- Jaromír Javůrek – opening speech
Addition after applause: Jaromír Javůrek will talk to the protagonist of the evening.
- 300 CZK
- 50 CZK /children under 15/
Recommended clothing – Formal dress